Cannabis for treating Diabetes

Disclaimer: It is important to note that consulting with your doctor/physician should take precedence and come first when deciding upon treating any ailment or disease. Additionally, research into cannabis, while the field is indeed growing, is still limited and the need for clinical trials and experiments is a topic that society needs to collectively address. Proper and effective dosing, for example, is a facet of medical marijuana that has been difficult to establish due to restrictions our governments have in place.The potential for cannabis’ ability to save lives is one that cannot be overlooked, but unfortunately still needs to be intensively studied.

The following is a collection of news articles, research literature, peer reviewed medical studies, resources, documentaries, interviews, and lecture clippings discussing cannabis as a medicine for treating Diabetes.

Marijuana: The next diabetes drug? – May 23, 2013 article on cnn.com

The Impact of Marijuana Use on Glucose, Insulin, and Insulin Resistance among US Adults – May 16, 2013 Peer reviewed study published at the American Journal of Medicine.

Even More Science Suggesting That Cannabinoids May Halt Diabetes – Article discussing THCv (Tetrahydrocannabivarin), one the compounds contained in cannabis, as highly beneficial  for metabolic effects on obesity and weight loss.

The cannabinoid delta 9 tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCv) ameliorates insulin sensitivity in two mouse models of obesity – Ongoing medical study published at the National Library of Public Medicine.

Cannabis-Derived Drug Shows Promise in Treating Type 2 Diabetes – July 23rd, 2013 article published on healthline.com

Scholarly Articles and Medical Studies:

Study Shows Cannabis May Lower Risk for Diabetes – KATU
News clip. The title is self explanatory.
Found on the youtube channel cannabisresearch

Marijuana Treatment for Diabetes!
Medical Marijuana Patient Catrina Coleman gives her testimonial on using cannabis to avoid surgery to treat her diabetes. She also discusses using sativa strains of cannabis for better energy.
Found on the youtube channel MarijuanaCommunity

Treating diabetes and obesity by digesting cannabis oil.
Medical Marijuana Patient Peter Germain gives his testimonial on using cannabis oil in order to treat his diabetes. He also briefly discusses the endocannabinoid system and Rick Simpson Oil.
Found on the youtube channel peter germain

Smoking Pot Can Actually Make You Thin?
News clip from The Young Turks show. Discussion about a Harvard study that indicates possible beneficial weight loss by using marijuana. Also discussed is the infamous Nixon Shafer report.
Found on the youtube channel The Young Turks

Dr. Raphael Mechoulam pt. 4
Brief interview (part of a 6 part collection) with Dr. Raphael Michoulam who is credited with finding and isolating the THC molecule back in the 1964. Here he discusses a few pharmacological effects of cannabis, diabetes included.
Found on the youtube channel Sam Sabzehzar

Cannabis QandA w Dr. Mitch – Cannabis and diabetes, metabolism
Radio talk show by marijuana activist Russ Belville. This recorded interview with Dr. Mitch Earleywine discusses cannabis in relation to diabetes, psoriasis, and a number of other topics. A lot of great information is discussed.
Found on the youtube channel Russ Belville

It is important to note that even now there a number of ongoing studies exploring cannabis as an alternative treatment for diabetes. Unfortunately, in the United States, only 2 out it’s 50 states have legalized cannabis, and only 20 (less than half) have opted to allow for medical marijuana. On a Federal level, marijuana remains a schedule I drug, categorizing it as more dangerous than heroin and meth which is a blatant lie. Furthermore, here is a list of the legality of cannabis by country.

However, it is the hope that as further research continues, and as more and more states decriminalize and ultimately legalize cannabis, the widespread ignorance surrounding this panacea plant will cease.

Please share, like, leave a comment, but most importantly discuss cannabis – it’s medicinal properties as well as it’s status and how it is perceived in your state or country; understand that cannabis as a medicine and it’s uses in the form of hemp would be a great boon to the world.

– D

Related articles
Advertisements
This entry was posted in Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Cannabis for treating Diabetes

1. Pingback: Cannabis Cures Cancer – All the Proof You Need | Cannabis Journal

2. Elfo says:

This is to testify to everyone who is suffering from any kind of cancer should contact cancer centre London for the cure of cancer with hemp oil and cannabis oil, my cancer was cure with hemp oil that was supplied to me from cancer centre London via email londoncancercentre@gmail.com

Elfo Max

• Carmen Frank says:

Do you need hemp oil for the immediate cure and treatment of cancer disease or any type of cancer or disease, Dr Kimberly Ann Haney from Ocala Florida is the best answer..she produces the best hemp oil to cure cancer very quick and fast. Contact Dr Kimberly Ann through the following means

Email Address: drkimberlyfoundation@gmail.com

Facebook Name: Kimberly Ann Haney

Facebook Page: DR KMIBERLY ANN CANCER OIL FOUNDATION

Mobile Number: +1-386-336-9876

3. SafiaLwa says:

Good job. Thank you for sharing with us. keep it up.
    heated

4. Maricel says:

My name is Maricel Mark from Holland,my daughter who was suffering from epilepsy from the age of 5 years was cured with CBD and THC cannabis oil from cancer centre London i contacted via email londoncancercentre@gmail.com The cannabis oil was supplied to me here in Holland with prescription on how to use it for treatment of seizures/epilepsy.After 3 months my daughter was cured and free from seizures.

5. Tylor says:

How my diabetes was cured with cannabis oil

I have suffered from diabetes from the past 11 months but no cure until i heard about cannabis oil and its fast curing effectiveness,I was directed by someone who have used the cannabis oil to cure her diabetes to get the cannabis oil from the cancer centre London and she gave me an email to contact the centre( londoncancercentre@gmail.com ) and i did immediately and i bought the oil with instruction on how to use it,I started the medication and after taking the oil as prescribed, i was cured and healthy again. I so happy now that i am free from diabetes

Tylor Cohen
    USA

6. Vera says:

My daughter have been suffering from epilepsy from the age of 2 and have lost her memory, we have being trying to cure her with different medication prescribed by doctors but no cure and she is 10 years now. 4 months ago i was told that with cannabis oil high in CBD can cure this disease and i gave it a trial and reach out for cancer centre London (info.cancercentrelondon.co.uk@aol.com) to acquire the oil and started with the medication immediately but to my greatest happiness after taking the oil for a month there was a lot of changes and the numbers of seizures a day greatly reduced and as at now she is completely healthy and normal again. The family is so happy.

Vera Dane
    United Kingdom

7. XEN says:

My journey with breast cancer started in November 2004. I was devastated, scared and numb when I found out I had cancer. At the time, I was 48 and thought that I was healthy. I immediately started researching doctors and treatments. I found a surgeon near my home outside of Savannah, Georgia to remove the tumor. After the surgery, I consulted with a local oncologist and radiologist. The doctors were so impersonal. They didn’t want to listen to a word I was saying. They wanted to put me in one of those cookie-cutter scenarios. There were no other options for me. They just wanted to cut, radiate and do the chemo. I felt with the way they were conducting business, I had to get a second opinion. so we decided to try Rick Simpson hemp oil. we contacted Rick via: branchofficeofricksimpsonoil@gmail.com, i used the oil for a month and there was great changes.

8. Leandra says:

How many of you need extra $$ ? Today i quit my regular job, now i earn online, you can earn too.

One month ago i was searching internet for money making methods and found interesting roulette system.
    I gave it a try and now make 50 £ / day. If you want more info just search
    in google – platinum roulette system

9. Coric says:

HOW MY HUSBAND PROSTATE CANCER WAS CURED WITH CANNABIS

OIL

My husband has been suffering from prostate cancer and
    the doctor told us that there nothing he could do since
    my husband was not responding to treatment. i was
    frustrated and confused and seeking advice from people
    until one day in the hospital when someone told me about
    the cannabis oil and its fast curing ability of any kind
    of cancer and gave me a contact of ukcancerresearchcentre@gmail.com to get this miraculous oil. So far so good my husband is responding to treatment of cannabis oil and improving perfectly very well and
    presently he can walk around the house all by himself
    without anybody helping him.

10. You are in control at all times, adapting the diet to suit your individuality, needs and
    preferences. Walking programs are the best exercise that diabetics can do.
    It is important that you do various physical activities daily so you will not gain much
    weight.

11. Caroline says:

I CURED MY TYPE 2 DIABETES WITH CANNABIS OIL

I have suffered from type 2 diabetes from the past few years and i am 64 years but no cure until when i heard about cannabis oil and its fast curing effectiveness for diabetes, cancer, seizures and many more.I was directed by a friend of my sister who have used the cannabis oil to cure her type 1 diabetes and she got the cannabis oil from the UK and she gave me an email contact ukcancerresearchcentre@gmail.com and i was desperately in need of medication for treatment and i bought the cannabis oil from the centre with instruction on how to use it,I started the medication oil immediately and after taking the oil as prescribed, it really worked like a magic and i was surprise with the fast effectiveness and i was totally cured of diabetes. I so happy now that i am free from diabetes

12. harvart says:

I am unable to post this in the Success Stories for whatever reason, so I posted here. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer on October 18, 2013. I was advised by my doctor that my only options were to get a prostatectomy or have radiation seeds implanted in my prostate or receive regular external beam radiation. I declined. I knew there had to be other options.
    I scoured the Internet and discovered a wealth of information about cannabis oil curing cancer. I was able to obtain some medical marijuana oil (Rick Simpson Oil) from it and consumed the recommended dosage by mid January.
    On January 26th I had a cancer reassessment which consisted of an MRI with a state of the art Tesla 3 MRI machine. Results – NO SIGN OF CANCER! CANCER FREE!
    One of the things that helped me while going through all this was reading the testimonials and the success stories of those who have used the oil and were cured And with good food diet. Now that this wonderful oil has cured me, I feel I need to let others know as well. Please feel free to contact Rick at: rickcannabis12@gmail.com .com were i purchased the medication oil from. Thank you, Dante Amato

13. roseb joel says:

I want to thank rick simpson and the entire management of ricksimpsonmedicalservices for their life saving cannabis oil that cured my Dad’s thyroid cancer,the doctor told us there was little he could since despite all the chemo and radiation,he wasn’t responding to treatment.so a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from rick simpson medicals services which he said rick has been helping patients fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a try,so far my Dad is improving very well and presently he can walk around the house all by himself.i felt it’s necessary i let others especially those suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil,it can really give a second chance at life.if you happen to be in dying need of this cannabis oil,you can contact the foundation who supplied us with this email:phoenixtears47@gmail.com,For more information and the delivering process,

14. steven jones says:

I want to thank steven jones and the entire management of stevejonesedicalservices for their life saving cannabis oil that cured my Dad’s thyroid cancer,the doctor told us there was little he could since despite all the chemo and radiation,he wasn’t responding to treatment.so a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from steven jones medicals services which he said has been helping patients fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a try,so far my Dad is improving very well and presently he can walk around the house all by himself.i felt it’s necessary i let others especially those suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil,it can really give a second chance at life.if you happen to be in dying need of this cannabis oil,you can contact the foundation who supplied us with this email:stevejonescanceroil@gmail.com , For more information and the delivering process,

15. I want to thank DR.ADAMS AISHA and the entire management of Simpsons medical services for their life saving cannabis oil that cured my Dad’s thyroid cancer,the doctor told us there was little he could since despite all the chemo and radiation,he wasn’t responding to treatment.so a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from rick Simpson medicals services which he said DR.ADAM has been helping patients fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a try,so far my Dad is improving very well and presently he can walk around the house all by himself.i felt it’s necessary i let others especially those suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil,it can really give a second chance at life.if you happen to be in dying need of this cannabis oil,you can contact the foundation who supplied us with this email:DR.ADAMSAISHA@gmail.com,For more information and the delivering process,

16. As a natural born skeptic, I spent countless time and energy researching all the available treatment options aside from what my oncologist recommended. I was DETERMINED to cure my cancer, and knew there was something out there after witnessing a number of people who not only survived, but thrived and went on to live fulfilling lives cancer-free. In addition to reading about Rick Simpson Oil, and watching the Run From the Cure video, I also spoke with people who had actually used the oil, and it was shocking to hear one after another how effective this medicine really was. I just couldn’t believe there was a cure out there and how wrong it was that this information is not being shared with the public!

Treatment Regimine:
    I have a pretty big tolerance for marijuana, so I started off with a full grain of rice sized amount of oil instead of a half grain. I gradually increased the dosage every night until I reached a full gram each night. The standard protocol for Rick Simpson Oil is ingesting a total of 60 grams over the course of 2-3 months, but I had 70 grams in total for safe measure. I used the excess as a topical skin care treatment, attacking the visible brown spots on my face and neck.

3 months later, my cancer was in full remission. Within 4 months, I am cancer-free and officially received a clean bill of health from my doctors. What they don’t know is that the majority of my treatment was using the Rick Simpson Oil. I did use some of the medication they prescribed, but it was in combination with the oil.

I am elated I want to continue sharing with people who are experiencing what I went through that there is absolutely hope and a cure out there. They just need to be proactive and aggressive with treatment, not wait until it is too late. more information, contact directly: Email dr.adamsaisha@gmail.com. were I bought from

In addition to being an effective cancer fighter, there are some nice side effects that come from using the Rick Simpson oil, for instance, I no longer need to take any pain killers. Just one or two drops of the oil will ease the pain and help you sleep like a baby. Best of all, its natural . . . Thanks to all the staff at Amsterdam’s Garden who guided me throughout this journey. You guys are awesome!

ADAMS AUSTINO.

17. Nukanjem Man says:

We have Quality Cannabis oil and medical marijuana for smokers, cancer cure, insomnia, back pain, to reduce stress and other illness.
    We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone.
    We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment, email:neistachemical@gmail.com

18. i just want to give thanks to Dr William for helping me cure my cancer; i was so nervous to start the treatment, good work of cannabis oil and its miracle healing. In
    September 5th 2015 i was diagnosed with brain tumor when the doctor told me it was already too late for me, that i have few months to live all hope was gone.I
    contacted William t.pluss on his email:dr_william{at}outlook(dot}com i ordered through him, he instructed all the benefits and encourage me to use the medication.I
    was on treatment 8 weeks which was the required treatment plan for me.In 2016 august, I went through several test and to God be the glory my cancer was not found there
    anymore CANCER FREE. I have been cured with william T.pluss cannabis oil. You can contact him directly via email: dr_william{at}outlook(dot}com I and my house hold
    will eternally be grateful to you. God bless you.Best Regards, Monica Albert

19. david says:

I am testifying every year of my life on how i cured my cancer With Cannabis Oil in 48 days

My journey with cancer began in January of 2009. Then in June of 2011 I was diagnosed with cancer. Average life expectancy is two and a half to three years. Early in the year of 2014 I was introduced to Rick Simpson hemp oil by a friend from Vancouver, Canada. Around that time I met some interesting people on facebook who had a lot to say about cannabis oil curing cancer, The testimonials of people who have been cured were incredible. I can’t mention names, but I wrote on the wall of one of the groups that are fighting to legalize cannabis, asking if anyone knew where I could get my hands on some cannabis oil. A few days later the universe hooked me up with just the right person – the medication was procured and delivered to me within 2 days.
    Rick Simpson has been providing people with instructions on how to make Hemp Oil medicines for about 8 years. Cannabis is very strong and the idea is to build up the daily dose over time. One dose is a drop on your finger about the size of “half a grain of rice”. Since that August in 2014, Shirley’s had no sign of cancer. I feel strong, brave, invincible…and I’m so loved…that’s worth staying for, I would say! Rick Simpson have proven that properly made hemp medicine provides relief and cures many diseases such as; liver failure, Stroke, Fibroids, Heart Disease, Hepatitis, Epilepsy, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders, Asthma, HIV/AIDS, Kidney Disease,(Chronic Kidney Disease), cancer and many more. Simpson has provided hemp oil to hundreds of people with various medical conditions and the results speak for themselves. The procurement is free because he said he does not produce it for sale rather he produce it to save life of people having cancer problem in the world. All i pay for was the delivery charges to deliver the medication to my door step thanks to God and Dr Rick Simpson for my health again.

Contact him via email: phoenixtearshempoil7@gmail.com

please share with others and save a life today God bless you!

20. bodo says:

God bless Dr Leroy for helping me cure my diabetes type 2. Brethren, i have suffered diabetes for a long period of time, But i had contact with a doctor who so many people testified about, on how they were all cured of their various diseases and viruses by this doctor. So i explained my entire problems to him, and he promised to cure me, and behold he prepared the herbal mixture, and sent it to me in my country. Today, i am proud to say i am diabetes free, and my sugar level has been restored to normal. So in case you are out there suffering from diabetes and other diseases, quickly contact Dr Leroy for your cure via email. drleroymedicals@outlook.com
    God bless you.