Cannabis for treating Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

Disclaimer: It is important to note that consulting with your doctor/physician should take precedence and come first when deciding upon treating any ailment or disease. Additionally, research into cannabis, while the field is indeed growing, is still limited and the need for clinical trials and experiments is a topic that society needs to collectively address. Proper and effective dosing, for example, is a facet of medical marijuana that has been difficult to establish due to restrictions our governments have in place.The potential for cannabis’ ability to save lives is one that cannot be overlooked, but unfortunately still needs to be intensively studied.

The following is a collection of news articles, research literature, peer reviewed medical studies, resources, documentaries, interviews, and lecture clippings discussing cannabis as a medicine for treating Multiple Sclerosis.

Chemicals in marijuana ‘protect nervous system’ against MS – Oct 2013 article on medicalnewstoday.com

Marijuana Extract Relieves Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms – Oct 2012 article on medicalnewstoday.com

Study Confirms: Marijuana Helps With Multiple Sclerosis – Nov 2013 article on tokesignals.com

Mutiple Sclerosis – Page on norml.org

Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Symptom Treatment with Medical Marijuana – page on medicalmarijuana.net

Scholarly Articles and Medical Studies:

Montel Williams Uses Marijuana To Save His Life from MS – Multiple Sclerosis
Found on the youtube channel MarijuanaCommunity
Talk show host Montel Williams discusses his use of medical marijuana to treat his multiple sclerosis. Montel Williams gives a very informative rundown on cannabis – a short history and how he uses it medicinally.

Can Marijuana Help Multiple Sclerosis | Marijuana
Found on the youtube channel Howcast
M.D Sunil Kumar Aggarwal, Ph.D. provides medical information on the efficacy of cannabis for MS.

Multiple Sclerosis & Medical Cannabis, Denis Petro, MD (Complete)
Found on the youtube channel cannabistherapeutics
MD Dr. Denis Petro gives a lecture at the 2004 Cannabis Therapeutics Conference; here he discusses the history of medical marijuana use in MS and spasticity.

Multiple Sclerosis and Medical Cannabis, with Jim Miller (Complete)
Found on the youtube channel cannabistherapeutics
Husband of MS patient Cheryl Miller, Jim tells their story of love, suffering and activism, from first learning of marijuana’s efficacy to pressuring members of Congress.

Marijuana & Multiple Sclerosis
Found on the youtube channel James Pope Show
Clip from the documentary, “The Union – The Business Behind Getting High
Highlighted is an interview with Greg Cooper, an MS patient who uses medical marijuana for his tremors and shaking.

Rick Simpson Oil made a MASSIVE difference to my Multiple Sclerosis
Found on the youtube channel CanabinoidAndroid
Medical Marijuana user Clark French gives a speech on how cannabis was able to give him back his ability to walk.

Medical Marijuana – Multiple Sclerosis (UK) – Cannabis Medicine
Found on the youtube channel hampapartiet
News piece from a British Network that covers the story of Sarah Martin – an MS patient who consumes cannabis illegally to manage her pain.

Tracey – Multiple Sclerosis and Medical Marijuana
Found on the youtube channel Sam Sabzehzar
Interview with M.S. patient Tracey. Here she gives her description of how medical marijuana helps her in her daily life.

Multiple Sclerosis, Medical Marijuana and Me
Found on the youtube channel ElkRiverVideo
Medical Marijuana patient describes her personal journey with MS and Medical Marijuana. She was able to turn her life around and maintain a heavily active lifestyle by using cannabis – further proving that marijuana does not make you lazy and useless.

Cannabinoids and Multiple Sclerosis – Cannabis Research
Found on the youtube channel Medicinal Marijuana Uses
Exhaustive list of medical research related to cannabinoids, multiple sclerosis, and other diseases and ailments.

Cruel Treatment of Medical Marijuana Patient
Found on the youtube channel Cannabis Culture
An Okanagan care home resident with full body paralysis was confined to his bed against his will after his wheelchair was confiscated for a week – all because he smokes medical marijuana to relieve his Multiple Sclerosis.

That last video was included to illustrate how ignorance of true facts about cannabis and prohibition can hurt innocent individuals.

It is important to remember that only 20 states in America have allowed for medical marijuana; only 2 have legalized it for recreational use. This list of countries where cannabis is legal further illustrates that it is still criminalized throughout most of the world. Despite the growing number of medical studies (that have been going on since the 1960s), legalization and cultural acceptance of the most beneficial natural substance known to man – cannabis is slow and is often faced with ridiculous political obstacles.

If the material on this site, and the research that you can find on your own through simple google searches are not enough to convince you of the medical efficacies and need of marijuana throughout the world, then you cannot be helped and you have consigned yourself to continuing in believing a lie.

Please understand that there are countless individuals out there, you possibly included, that could seriously benefit from the consumption of cannabis – you don’t even have to smoke it or get high from it! It is a far better medicine than prescription medications, and far safer than even over the counter medicines.

As always, please like, leave a comment, share, but most importantly, spread the word and discuss cannabis with your friends and family. Legalization, whether full or even just medical, is something that can’t come sooner, but needs to be realized worldwide. Humanity does itself a grave disservice by not taking advantage of the cannabis plant.

– D

Enhanced by Zemanta
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Cannabis for treating Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

1. Pingback: Cannabis for treating Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain | Cannabis Journal

2. Pingback: Cannabis Cures Cancer – All the Proof You Need | Cannabis Journal

3. Pingback: huttrivervalley | Study confirms Marijuana helps with Multiple Sclerosis

4. Symptoms of omega 3 fatty acid deficiency include dry skin, sticky platelets, and tissue inflammation.
    A couple of the ingredients in these supposedly safe, healthy formulas that
    caught my eye were triethanolamine, methylparaben,
    and propylparaben. While the chances of something of that sort happening are relatively low,
    it can still happen and most of the medical community would rather
    not have to deal with such a bizarre outcome.

5. red shoes says:

Excellent site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I’d really like to be a part of online community where I
    can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any suggestions, please leet me
    know. Cheers!

6. туфли says:

Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the
    other person’s blog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

7. Maria says:

I am a 45 year old woman who is a chronic migraine sufferer since the age of 16 years old, have really bad Meniere’s Disease for over 3 years now, oestoarthritus in all my joints so in pain most of the time & suffer terribly with anxiety which aggravates the Meniere’s Disease & visa versa. I have been told the medicinal marijuana would benefit me greatly in my day to day life struggles & allow me to have a much better quality of life! Due to my illnesses, I can no longer drive, no longer work or do any of the activities that I used to enjoy. Even going to do a weekly grocery shop is a great challenge for me. At that point of my life, I am willing to try anything available to even increase my quality of life slightly & help curb some of my symptoms. I bought the cannabis oil by emailing leedcancercentre@gmail.com and i started using the cannabis oil for treatment and it was perfectly helping me restore my health, i began to see great changes in my health condition and that was how my chronic migraines was cured and gone with cannabis oil treatment. I can now do every activities and drive very well.

8. Marc Anthony S says:

Welcome to the safe place to order your top grade Medical Marijuana, Rick Simpson Oil,
    Hemp oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil and Ear Wax.
    For a decade now, we have been cultivating medical Marijuana respecting the highest
    traditional cultivating standards using the finest ingredients expertly chosen by our master farmers all over the USA, Canada and Europe,
    Our medical marijuana and oil with the unique crisp flavour is enjoyed and recognised as the perfect ingredient for health cure and smoking happy times to share with friends.
    Our medicine is of high potency, THC and CBD. With our Medical Marijuana and Rick Simpson Oil, we recommend and help patients with the treatment of any of these health problems with proves of treatment like Cancer, Arthritis, Diabetes, Leukemia, Osteoporosis, Crohnis Disease, Insomnia, Migraines, Depression, Asthma, Multiple Sclerosis, Psoriasis, Glaucoma, Burns, Chronic pain, Mutated cells, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety and Nausea.
    In addition to its effectiveness in treating Cancer the numerous conditions, Rick Simpson Cannabis oil has marvellous anti aging properties.
    But hemp oil rejuvinating vital organs which deteroriate over time.
    We ship in top discreet packaging using smell-proof bags, we vacuum seal and desguise
    the package so it can’t be detected by canine or electronic sniffles. We ship to both
    homes and PO Box address, all 100% safe. We do express overnight shipping to USA,
    Canada and Europe. We do 3 days delivery to USA, UK, Australia and europe.
    Here is our general price list for all products of medical marijuana.
    1oz (30g)………..$300
    1/8 pound (56g)…..$450
    1/4 pound (112g)….$800
    1/2 pound (224g)….$1200
    1 pound (448g)……$2200
    Shipping…………$30

For the Rick Simpson Oil, Hemp Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil.
    1g……………$35
    Minimum Order….10g

We offer discount on high purchases.
    How to order and get your medicine?
    We sell to both Cards and Non-card holders. It involves 2 steps:
    Contact via
    email: weedtrader@hotmail.com
    skype: weedtrader
    tel: +905517192886
    Or send a friend request.
    Specify where you are located and proof of diagnosis. We will get back to you once we
    get your order.

9. ahsa says:

Hello my name is Ahsa Durrow from united state of America and I want to thank rick simpson and the entire management of ricksimpsonmedicalservices for their life saving cannabis oil that cured my Dad’s thyroid cancer,the doctor told us there was little he could since despite all the chemo and radiation,he wasn’t responding to treatment.so a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from rick simpson medicals services which he said rick has been helping patients fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a try,so far my Dad is improving very well and presently he can walk around the house all by himself.i felt it’s necessary i let others especially those suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil,it can really give a second chance at life.if you happen to be in dying need of this cannabis oil,you can contact the foundation who supplied us with this email:phoenixtears47@gmail.com,For more information and the delivering process,

10. harrison says:

Hello every one Hey! I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr. Mark Sircus cannabis oil brought them back to life again. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine Dr. Mark Sircus. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for cancer that is Not true ,just contact him and get cannabis oil from Dr. Mark Sircus and you will be free of cancer and free for ever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: healthycannabisoil@gmail.com

11. mayo says:

Mark Anthony Sefton is a scammer. Be ware! He preys on ill people.

12. Empey Jody says:

Hello friends this might be very helpful, I’m Empey Jody from Ozark, Missouri. Am using the medium to show my appreciations to Dr. Jackie Crowell who saved my grand momma’s life. My grand momma was diagnosed of lobular Breast cancer last year May 18th 2015, we had spend a lot on chemo. I never could understand how something so toxic as chemo could be use to get rid of cancer when it destroys goods cells as well. We have been sucked by this health challenge bothering grand momma, So i can across an article Cannabis oil cures cancer first i did my research on it and a friend introduced us to Dr. Jackie Crowell who resides at 144 prospect Street, Alabama. we got the oil and he instructed us on how to use it (Dosage for Cannabis oil) and medical consultation. Now my grand momma is living healthy all thanks to Dr. Jackie Crowell. This is his E-mail: jackiecrowellkings@yahoo.com. Cell No: +1-205-340-5244.

13. Jackson. H says:

thank you so much Dr Agbani my sister told me how she got your contact “redifinedcannabisafricana@hotmail.com” from a blog during a possibly search on how to cure skin cancer with cannabis oil on the internet. i was shocked when she called me few months latter and told me Dad was certified free competely from his skin cancer which he had been battling with for the past 3 years and half. words can never ever be enough to expressed how we his children feel about his health right now, indeed you are God sent to our family.
    thanks a million
    Jackson. H
    Canada

14. Rick Simpson says:

RICK SIMPSON CANCER CURE NOTIFICATIONS HERE!
    I am Rick Simpson, Am out to notify you all that my cannabis oil is now out to get your cancer cured. The only email you will contact is ( ricksimpson_phoenixtears (@yahoo) .com, fix email to normal to contact to know you are not a spammer or scamer ) every-other email is not approved by me as it is only the above email that is been used to be posting on blogs. This cannabis oil will cure you of your cancer in just four days or at-most two weeks as it is as powerful as that. The oil is with my trusted doctor called Dr Johnny Haban, As during my research to get permanent cure to cancer he was there for me all the way and did not start lying that the cure is out when is not out like one of my agent that use to operate my face book page that was lying that the cure is out and was sending fake that can not cure cancer out just to start earning money for himself and thank God he was caught at the early stage by the FBI agents. I personally is out now to let you all in the world know that the only email you must contact is ( ricksimpson_phoenixtears (@yahoo) .com, fix email to normal to contact to know you are not a spammer or scamer ) and the person that will be responding to you is by name Dr Johnny Haban, PHD and the cannabis oil is of three types which are GOOD / BETTER / BEST. They are categorized in that form. But let it be know to you that if you contact the above email which is the only email and approved email by me, Dr Johnny Haban will attend to you and let you know how you will get the oil and it is scam / spammer free if you only contact the above email. Trust him and work with him to curing your cancer as he is my agent and trusted doctor of mine that don’t lie. I wish you all sound health as my cannabis oil is the best of it kind which you all already know and are aware off. Please beware of duplicate comment of this as all this spammers / scammers will just edit it and change the name and email. please beware. Rick Simpson tells the world.

15. miller says:

Hello everybody……….
    , I’m TOM MILLER LIVE IN USA ,. , I was diagnosed of Coronary artery disease (CAD) 2013,while my wife was diagnosed of Parkinson,s ,(CAD)is the most common type of heart disease and causes of heart attacks., I was told by my private doctor that I have only 4 months to live on planet earth, I was highly devastated , i was living my life in fear,so one day my friend told me about dr mapipa who cured her of emphysema.i thought she was joking ,then she told i must relax that’s she is not joking is for real ,i was so shocked ,so me and my wife decided to give it a try,so we contacted Dr mapipa via his email;drmapipaherbalmedicinehome(at)gmail(dot)com.he replied and told me he will cure me and my wife within 4 weeks,we believed and had faith ,then i gave my wife the money to purchase the herbal medicine .after purchasing ,he sent the herbal medicine to me through courier service,which we received within 2days .we don’t really spend much ,so after 4 weeks of usage ,we went back to our private doctor he confirmed that am (CAD) FREE and my wife was Parkinson’s free too.It was like a dreams, we were so shocked and happy as well ..thanks to Dr mapipa GOD will continue to bless you and your good works ..please don’t ignore this post is real ,is my true life story ..if you want to know more about dr mapipa check his website ,www(dot)drmapipaherbal(dot)weebly(dot)com …

16. All thanks goes to Dr. Koffi for providing me with cannabis oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with skin and prostrate cancer one year, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the cannabis oil and i have read about the oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Koffi could provide me with cannabis Oil here is the State for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 3 days and i have been on treatment for the past one months. Am now here to testify that am no longer a cancer patient. I have experience a total transformation in my life with Dr. Koffi cannabis oil service. It worked exactly as the he prescribed it. Thanks to Dr, Koffi for taking away sorrow in my life. For all cancer patients that lives in American region, Asia and Europe at large, go get your cannabis oil by contacting Dr. Koffi @ (Ultimatecancercure@yahoo.com)

17. I’ve always found the medical use of Marijuana interesting. Thank you for sharing these informative videos and stories on the many uses and successes of Marijuana use. I have never heard of the curation of Multiple Sclerosis through Cannabis. I’ve done a bit of research and have seen that Rick Simpson Oil, another form of Cannabis, has been able to cure cancer in some cases! What a wonderful plant that, as you said, we should have legalized throughout the world to help treat and cure others.

18. Wael Mo says:

We delivery premium medical quality cannabis oil and a wide range of related cannabis strains.
    Contact us through
    Email: waattsonwells@gmail.com
    Whatsapp:+1(857)288 8034

19. MR PERO says:

Do you need a loan to clear your debts,for other financial purpose,then email Mr pero today via: peterpero60@gmail.com I got mine from them

20. Jack Fill says:

Medical cannabis treatments have proved highly effective at managing many of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis (MS). MS is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s own immune cells attack the central nervous system, leading to inflammation of the myelin sheaths that enclose the neurons (nerves) in the brain and spinal column. Cannabis is well-known to reduce inflammation, also it is manage pain associated with MS. Also it is helpful for pain and spasticity, as well as by directly affecting neurons involving in mood regulation. Thanks for sharing great post with us, I also visited cbdoilempire[dot]com, for CBD Oil, offers the best selection of the top cannabis oil, CBD products all in one place.